|Alias||Laica, 'Real' Minatsuki|
|Japanese||Yu Kitada /|
Being the only Reggie compatible with the eye of the Black King, he was isolated from all the kids in the institute. Gilbert Ross manipulated him, into thinking that he's only a harvester for Koku.
During the attack in the institute, he found a phantom Reggie, and named him Minatsuki to act in his place (although he's the one who's really pulling the strings).
It seems as though Laica and Izanami have been friends for quite some time during their time at Jaula Blanca however, it is unknown as to how their relationship turned out to be during and after the two joined Market Maker together with Yuna and the others. Since Laica is capable of altering memories just like Koku which he seemingly used on Minatsuki and Yuna, it is unknown whether he also used his power on Izanami in order for them to forget him.
Laica bears hatred for Koku mainly because of what Regulus has told him about him being "spare parts" of the King. This became his reason to desire breaking the Jet Black Epitaph and become the "new Black-Winged King" by annihilating Koku.
“It’s just like the myth says. I guess the end won’t be happening here. It’s as if the inscription longs for the ending to take place at that spot.”
“This signifies the beginning of the end, as well as the long-awaited hour that will mark the crowning of a new black-winged king.”
- Laica is the Latin singular form of the noun for a laywoman. One who has not received any of the religious orders granted by the Church and therefore does not belong to the clergy. It is also used as an adjective.
- It is used in modern Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The male form would be Laico ( Kanji: ライコ.)
- The English form from the Mid 16th Century is laic, used as both a noun and an adjective. It is however used for both female and male members of the laity.
- "Laica" might also come from the name of the Russian space dog "Laika" who was sent in to space to orbit the earth alone on a spacecraft as an experiment and died from heat. This might also explain him being an experiment for the sake of the research about the Black Winged King and was killed because of this. (This is only a theory because it was not revealed where Laica's name came from)
- He's the main reason why Gilbert Ross orchestrated the attack on the institute.
- Gilbert Ross described him as the "Perfect Reggie."==Navigation==